Meet Ramen & Noodles
- Native to the Sahara Desert
- They forage for plants but also eat eggs, insects & rodents
- Smallest of all the world’s foxes
- Their large ears serve for hearing predators and as a way to dissipate heat and keep cool
- These foxes are nocturnal and spend most of the day sleeping and storing energy for the night time.
Find your way around the Farm:
You'll enjoy the many activities around the farm regardless of your age
" Was definitely a Winter Wonderland! All the lights and decorations gave it a magical feeling. The customer service was first class. The kids really enjoyed themselves. Thank you for putting this together at an affordable price. I will recommend it to everyone I know with kids... "
_ Ali Garcia-Alvarez - FaceBook
"Beautiful place, great customer services. Come and enjoy time with your family and loved ones..."
_ Brenda Mojica - FaceBook